Under normal circumstances, bearings installed with tight fit interference must be close to the shaft shoulder.Bearing inspection and shaft tightness method:
1. Light method, that is, aiming the light at the bearing (ball bearing, deep groove ball bearing, miniature bearing, thin-wall bearing, imported bearing, motor bearing, flange bearing) and the shaft shoulder, and judge the light leakage. If there is no light leakage, the installation is correct; if there is even light leakage around the shaft shoulder, it means the bearing is not close to the shaft shoulder, pressure should be applied to the bearing to make it close;
2. If there is some light leakage, it means that the bearing installation is inclined. Use a hand hammer, copper rod or sleeve to knock the inner ring of the bearing and set it up slowly. 3. Thickness gauge inspection method, the thickness of the thickness gauge should start from 0.03mm. During the inspection, try to insert several places on the entire circumference of the bearing inner ring end face and the shaft shoulder. If there is a gap and very uniform, it means that the bearing is not installed in place, and the bearing inner ring should be pressurized to make it close to the shaft shoulder;
4. If the pressure is increased and it is not tight, it means that the rounded corners of the rounded part of the journal are too large, and the bearing is stuck. The rounded corners of the journal should be trimmed to make it smaller;
5. If it is found that the thickness gauge of the OVO bearing inner ring end face and the OVO bearing shoulder can pass, it means that it must be disassembled at this time, trimmed, and the bearing is reinstalled.
6. If the bearings (motor bearings, thin-wall bearings, automobile hub bearings, thrust ball bearings, stainless steel bearings, imported bearings, bearings, non-standard bearings) are installed in the bearing housing hole with an interference fit, the outer ring of the bearing is covered by the shell When the hole stop shoulder isfixed, whether the end face of the outer ring and the end face of the housing hole stop shoulder are tight and whether the installation is correct can also be checked with a thickness gauge.
Post time: Oct-24-2020